From 9,00 € / person • 2h00
A moment of paradise
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
After a guided tour of the vines and cellars, we open the doors of our very private garden, a little corner of paradise nestled between the master house and the orangery, with an exceptional view of the vineyard and the Gers countryside, for a gastronomic tasting between heaven and earth. In the shade of our century-old chestnut tree, take advantage of the sweetness of life on our estate to discover our fruity IGP wines, our rare Haut-Armagnac AOC and our Fine Blanche® just like at home, accompanied by delicious artisanal delicacies. An enchanted break to discover the Gers in a different way.
- Access to private gardens and discovery of the estate (its history, its secrets).
- Commented walk in the vineyards, discovery of our 8 grape varieties and our Haut-Armagnac terroir, initiation into the art of the vine.
- Awareness of our environmental approach.
- Explanation of Genodics technology: care for the vines through music.
- Visit of the aging cellar for our Armagnacs, presentation of the production of our wines and our Armagnacs.
- Free tasting of our 7 wines (2 dry whites, 2 soft whites, 1 rosé, 2 reds), our Fine Blanche®, our Armagnac La Réserve.
- Food & Wine pairings (delicious artisanal delicacies) to savour under the chestnut tree or at the edge of the water lily pond, with a
breathtaking view of our vines and away from prying eyes. A moment of Paradise!
- Hydroalkoholisk gel står till ditt förfogande
- A social distancing of 1.5m minimum will be kept
From 1 to 15 people
Free for children under 18 years old
Tasting of 8 wines
During this experience, you will be able to taste 8 different wines
A guide will accompany your group during the entire experience