From 23,00 € / person • 2h00
Discovering the Domaine d'Arton
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
Our wine estate, land of history and vines, tells the story of Roman Gaul, the Gascony of Musketeers, the resurrection of Haut-Armagnac and the atypical journey of an Armagnac enthusiast who matures a signature brandy with an incomparable aromatic palette.
Under the golden stones of our master house, in the vineyards and in the cellars, come and listen to our history and discover the secrets of our excellence. Our craftsmanship "from the vine to the glass" and our commitments as a producer allow us to explore the aromatic power of our unique terroir and to reveal an unprecedented range of flavors.
After a guided tour of the estate, come and taste our Côtes de Gascogne, our rare Haut-Armagnac AOC and discover the Fine Blanche®, the one that gave its name to the AOC Blanche d´Armagnac category, during a commented tasting. Each cuvée is imbued with the uniqueness of our estate, where authenticity, excellence and entrepreneurial spirit prevail.
- Access to private gardens and discovery of the estate (its history, its secrets).
- Guided walk in the vineyards, discovery of our 8 grape varieties and our Haut-Armagnac terroir, initiation into the art of the vine.
- Presentation of our environmental approach.
- Explanation of Genodics technology: caring for the vines through music.
- Visit of the aging cellar for our Armagnacs.
- Tasting of our wines (dry whites, soft whites, rosé, reds) and our Armagnacs.
- Fun activities for children
Free for children under 12.
From 1 to 15 people
Free for children under 18 years old
Tasting of 8 wines
During this experience, you will be able to taste 8 different wines
A guide will accompany your group during the entire experience