From 23,00 € / person • 2h00
The Secrets of Haut-Armagnac
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
Dive into the heart of Armagnac, the oldest French brandy, and discover the secrets of its production. Follow the commitments of our family, who for 40 years have been taking the Gascon brandy out of its entrenchments to produce a rare Haut-Armagnac AOC: young vintages with unequalled aromatic power, a perfect expression of our terroir which highlights the living nature of Armagnac and imposes a new criterion of excellence in the region.
After a guided tour of the estate, come and taste the whole range of our Armagnacs d'auteur, our hand-crafted blends, our vintage vintages and our Fine Blanche®, the one that gave its name to the AOC Blanche d'Armagnac, during a commented tasting with gourmet pairings.
- Access to private gardens and discovery of the estate (its history, its secrets).
- Commented walk in the vineyards, discovery of our 8 grape varieties and our Haut-Armagnac terroir, initiation into the art of the vine.
- Awareness of our environmental approach.
- Explanation of Genodics technology: care for the vines through music.
- Presentation of Armagnac, its exceptional history, its AOC appellation and what makes it so special in the world of spirits.
- Visit of the aging cellars of our Armagnacs (dry cellar and wet cellar).
- Commented tasting of our dry white wine Les Hauts d´Arton, our Fine Blanche® and our Armagnacs (La Réserve and 3 vintages).
- Tasting of local products in accordance with the selection of Armagnacs.
- Fun activities for children.
From 2 to 20 people
Tasting of 6 wines
During this experience, you will be able to taste 6 different wines
A guide will accompany your group during the entire experience