From 55:00 € / person • 2h30
Tasting walk to Oger
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
Live an experience discovering a vineyard "Grand Cru " during an unusual walk of 2:30. Village of Oger, near Epernay. Commented walking tour lasting 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes, composed of:
• discovering the history of the village of Oger
• discovering the vineyard landscapes and their history
• discovering the work in the vineyard
• tasting of 3 champagnes associated local products. These are champagnes from an independant winegrower from the village. Local products tasted (Reims ham, Langres cheese, Reims pink biscuit) allow to discover balance between products and the champagnes.
- Gratis masker står till ditt förfogande
- Hydroalkoholisk gel står till ditt förfogande
- Denna upplevelse kommer huvudsakligen att ske utomhus och därmed begränsa objekt- och ytkontakter
- A social distancing of 1.5m minimum will be kept
From 2 to 12 people
Free for children under 18 years old
Photos by host
You might also like
Prefer a tailor-made wine stay ?
Let our team find you a perfect wine experience based on your requirements.